Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh, the drained desperation.

Today I remembered that I started this blog with the determination to post daily.  No matter what was going on, I would find the time to vent it out in writing even if I was the only one reading it.  It's therapeutic, I told myself.  It's pressure-filled and deranged; the only one creating the pressure is me.  Therefore, I have come to a conclusion.  I will post when I damn well feel like it.  Ah, see?  So much better.

My work schedule is taking the oomph right out of me.  I work day/night and don't know which shift I like more.  My two days this week have been filled with meetings (yawn) and furious work that I only barely finish.  I now work the night shift tonight and tomorrow, where I will do my usual charge nurse duties with some of my day work thrown in.  I've always said I like to be busy...but seriously now.

No comments:

Post a Comment