Saturday, October 16, 2010

Papers are stupid...stupid, stupid, stupid, then stupid some more.

Well let's just start out by saying that I have been guilty of procrastination this term.  I admit it.  However, when the time comes for the paper to be due I can usually crank it out in true professional procrastinator fashion.  This time, I'm just not feeling it.  I'm going out tonight to see the girls, and I just don't care that this paper is due tomorrow night.  Is this a sign that I'm just finally stressed out enough to say to hell with school?  I don't think so, but it has made me start to question my decision to go on for more school after this program.  Do I really want to sign on for three more years?  Maybe it's just because it's nice outside and I would rather do anything than write a paper.  Yep, we'll just go with that.  And just for fun, Brainy Smurf to help me realize my true potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment