Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mom, I want a new post.

As I'm doing homework Kat says to me, "I've been reading your blog.  I'm waiting for a new one".  Here you go, kid. 

So here it is, my new goal.  I will stay one week ahead on my homework.  I will.  I will.  I will.  If I repeat it enough, it will come true.  After realizing my procrastinating potential last term, I must vow to not let that happen again.  I have two full credit classes going at once so if I get behind I'm screwed.  The classes are getting harder and the homework is taking twice as long to finish.  I guess that's just a sign that the program is getting closer and closer to being done.  Or it's a sign that I never should have said that the classes weren't challenging enough.  I bet that's what it is.  Damn it. 

There you go, Kat.  Your post.  Now let me get back to homework....right after I post an embarrasing pic of you for pressuring me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment